Conveyancing and Property Law
The Firm is regarded as one of the leading firms in this field and has a large number of satisfied clients, both corporate and individual, whom we represent in conveyancing matters.
Owing to our significant portfolio of client banks, we have acted extensively in the securitisation of immovable property, in its various forms, throughout Kenya. We are one of the principal lawyers for the largest mortgage finance company in Kenya.
Having appreciated the importance of turnaround time for our clients, we take pride in our ability to deliver services to our clients within their set deadlines.
- Corporate restructuring
- Estate planning
- Incorporation and registration of local and foreign companies and business names
- Real estate & property development advice
- Drafting and presenting legal opinions &legal advice
- Sub-division and amalgamation of land
- Registration of interests in land
- Change of use on land to allow for construction of multi-dwelling houses
- Drafting of instruments such as agreements for sale, transfers, leases etc.
- Due diligence on property